E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My first track featuring Emulator II

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:01:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  My first track featuring Emulator II
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My first track featuring Emulator II  (Read 2434 times)
danielb

« on: December 13, 2013, 08:46:36 AM »

Hi all,

I just finished a track with several EII parts:

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-b-1/trio

Let me know what you think...

D.
JMP

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 09:23:51 AM »

I liked elements of this Daniel, particularly as it developed from 1.50 onwards. Other than the obvious vocal choir, I couldn't 'hear' any other EII parts unless they've been processed... What other parts are EII?   

Your next challenge is a track using solely the EII.  Smiley

danielb

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »

Hi,

The main lead, which starts at the beginning, the bass, which starts soon after, and the very syncy, reverby sound that comes in at 2:58 are my Virus.

The drums are Maschine 2.

All the other sounds are the EII. There is the growly sound that first comes in at 0:30 and carries on throughout, two percussive sounds that come in at 1:18, panned left and right, the choir, and the second lead that comes in at 1:52.

There was some processing, but not so much that the sounds were changed beyond recognition.

The growl is an edited library sound, the vocal is straight from the library, and the rest were made by sampling my Arturia Minibrute and Yamaha TX802 (or more precisely, but exporting .wav files of them to the EII using EMXP).

D.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My first track featuring Emulator II

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines