E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII reproduction decals

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:10:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EII reproduction decals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EII reproduction decals  (Read 5282 times)
E55 Kompressor

« on: January 22, 2014, 02:40:54 PM »

I have 5 more EII front panels available for pre-purchase of $75 plus shipping and $35 for the tone wheel.  I am closing this group by out at the end of February.  It's been open for too long now and I have to move on.  Please reach out to me if you are interested in buying one before they are gone.

strangelove

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 08:22:28 AM »

I am interested.

btw - are you also the one selling dust covers on ebay?

br /mattias
E55 Kompressor

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:34 PM »

The artwork is completed.  But the lexan company's brand new 1/4 of a million dollar printer is down.
They said it could be weeks.  So I am at the mercy of this of course. They have already been paid.
But keep patient please.   
antoni

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 08:40:41 AM »

hi i want to buy please contact me comroston@gazeta.pl regards
E55 Kompressor

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 03:30:32 AM »

I emailed you.... I never heard back.  Check your spam folder...   I am meeting with the Lexan guys this afternoon.
E55 Kompressor

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 09:13:08 AM »

everyone,

be aware of comroston@gazeta.pl or Antoni contacting you to phish for your information by asking for an invoice and then instantly cancelling it to gather your information. 

E55 Kompressor

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 04:20:50 AM »

Ok working on color matching with the Lexan shop now and making sure the colors are close as the original as possible.
I will post a couple pictures of the proofs next week.
antoni

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »

hi i my wife cancelation cos invoice is to high .sorry of confusion but you reply is not very nice
E55 Kompressor

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 10:42:41 PM »

Antoni,

It wasn't very nice?  Having me invoice you and cancelling for an unknown reason is not very nice, actually.
This is the first I have heard from you.  Whatever, you knew in advance what the price and shipping was.  I am making no money from these labels.  In fact I am losing literally hundreds... close to a grand.  Plus my time, gas, and expenses.  The least you can do is tell me that you're cancelling. 

It doesn't matter.  Someone already bought your label.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII reproduction decals

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines