E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII SOUND READ ON PC o MAC

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:54:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  EII SOUND READ ON PC o MAC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: EII SOUND READ ON PC o MAC  (Read 12463 times)
reiva

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 03:39:27 AM »

Hi Mr.esynthesist !
Finally resolve!i'm Happy! Grin Grin Grin
Wonderful news and wonderful help!
I did it ... esc return 10000000 times!
With his help I was converted to 1.5 gb desks emulator!
I can finally say stop!
I have a mountain of sample!
EMXP and really strong! Finally now I can open with kontakt banks Emulator! (How many years still!) And Kontak keeps the sample loop and the original stamp, fantastic!
the only doubt and if you lose in SF2 format quality?
or would it be better to convert them to wav?
endless thanks Mr esynthesist .
Ivan Kiss
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 10:53:59 AM »

Good to hear everything is fine now.
By the way: there's no difference in sound quality between WAV and SF2 created by EMXP. The same audio converter is being used. But of course in SF2 all voice and preset parameters have been converted as well, so the sound can be different due to e.g. envelope settings, filter cutoff, etc... but that's what you actually want imho because these parameters were also originally set in the original EII sound banks.
reiva

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 11:15:02 PM »

Goodmorning Mr.Esynthesist!
without his accurate and courteous help I was able to pull these libraries that I had for 10 years, never heard, would remain there for several more years and several! I had purchased the original CDs from OMI Universe of sound them I paid approx $ 199 or most.
I presented to my last question I hope ... besides which Kontak player for sf2 can I use?
exist another player ...more simple and quickly?!
kontakt is fine but it is too broad and can not be saved with a simple klick the bench in one of my favorite presets.
Meanwhile ... I'll wait 'the new version of EMxp! Congratulations for your work,and if possible make a donation where can I get it?
best regards
Ivan
reiva

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 03:47:47 PM »

Hi to all
,everything seems to be going well, but not much!
load sounds with kontakt but when I have to leave I asked the bird sound that must be saved.ok ... except it sounds crazy join together as ever?
maybe kontakt 'not suitable?
I also tried with exs 24, quĂ  I have another problem that had not ... kontakt sample loops are not cut well ... kontakt shows exactly how the sample nell'emulator. EXS24 cuts hurt the champion at the end of the loop "CLICK" ago.
I recommended another better software for the soundfont without losing the loop?
Kontakt should be very good but it asks me to save the sample ... but when I do it sounds crazy and very funny!
has anyone had this my problem?
I was so happy ...
best regards

IVan Wink

MarcWN

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 05:39:45 AM »

Hi guys,

since years I am searching for the EII, EIII and Emax-Banks
in soundfont-format.

Can anyone help me to find this great old sounds ?

Best regards from Winnenden

Marc
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII SOUND READ ON PC o MAC

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines