E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - RAW Floppy Images to HxC for EII and DPX-1 (solved)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:45:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  RAW Floppy Images to HxC for EII and DPX-1 (solved)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RAW Floppy Images to HxC for EII and DPX-1 (solved)  (Read 3986 times)
stools

« on: April 19, 2014, 04:04:14 AM »

Hi All,

I have several images with the size 474 kB / 485.777 Bytes. No file-extension! The thing is that I do now know how to handle these to get HFE files out of them. I already tried to rename them to *.emuiifd without success.

I have attached such a file, anybody knows how to?

thx!! :-)

* image.zip (322.58 KB - downloaded 298 times.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 01:07:00 PM by stools » Logged
stools

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:06:19 PM »

I managed to find out:

1. Rename to *.eii
2. Copy emuiios.emuiifd into the same folder as these *.eii files
3. Now HxC Software recognizes and can build HFE files.

Thanks to Jeff/HxC support!!
brettb

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »

Please help... I have EII banks an need to make them into disk image files so my DPX-1 can read them from the HxC. I tested the HxC and it will load the blank images but I can't seem to make these EII files into an HFE that it will load without errors. I don't have an  emuiios.emuiifd file. Could you please explain more detail on this?
brettb

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:13:39 AM »

nvr mind... I got it working once I downloaded the correct os file and put that in the same folder as the EII file. I also had to manually add the .cfg and .hfe to the file names HxC created. Just loaded my first E2 file from SD. Wow this DPX-1 has been sitting for a year because I didn't understand how to do this. imagine if I had just read the HxC manual sooner.  Also if you are googling, you have to flip the cable if you are replacing the 3.5 with the HxC. The notch needs to be up not down as it was on the original 3.5 drive.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - RAW Floppy Images to HxC for EII and DPX-1 (solved)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines