E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII power cord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:35:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  EII power cord
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: EII power cord  (Read 11447 times)
PX-7
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »

edit
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 01:16:29 AM by PX-7 » Logged
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 01:51:13 AM »

Hi!

I replaced the fuseholders of my two EIIs, as well as the one of my SP-12 with fuseholders similar to this one:

I find the original ones very crappy - I once accidentally pushed on one as I wanted to turn on the EII, when suddenly some kind of short circuit (don't really know...) happened, and the thing went crazy for hours for some reason...  it seems to have a ghost inside...

These fuseholders (above) are screw-in holders, which are much safer. I would buy one of those, as they fit in perfectly and are much more easy to get than the red push-in ones.

Hope you succeed!
Greetz,
Elm.
xmota

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 01:43:54 AM »

I find the original ones very crappy - I once accidentally pushed on one as I wanted to turn on the EII, when suddenly some kind of short circuit (don't really know...) happened, and the thing went crazy for hours for some reason...  it seems to have a ghost inside...

Grin Grin Grin It reminds me something

dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 01:53:51 AM »

Once, when I was married, I was fixing an E2 for an important client, it didn't want to start, it was hell.

I was pressing some IC's with the fingers and my ring made a huge short with a spike, like a firecracker.

The damn pig started all at the sudden, booted and worked perfectly ! I shutted it down, re-powered it, and again : perfect ! After two or three other times, I closed it and gave it back to the client wich was waiting for his machine. Never heard about this machine anymore ! Its still working perfectly !

"Understands who can..."
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 07:39:25 AM »

As I said:  GHOSTS  ...   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII power cord

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines