E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Need parts for the Emulator 1

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:20:39 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EI Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Need parts for the Emulator 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need parts for the Emulator 1  (Read 4322 times)
brian_ronn

« on: July 07, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »

Hi Wizards

Do you happen to know where I can buy the following items for the Emulator 1:

1) Fuse cap holder
2) Fuse  (Fuse specs?)
3) Smal see-through plastic wire holders under each key (see the attached picture)

Best regards

Brian
Denmark

* See through plastic part underneath the keyboard of the Emulator 1.jpg (1742.75 KB, 3264x2448 - viewed 1039 times.)
brian_ronn

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 01:51:18 PM »

As a reply to my own question I can tell that Eprelectronics.com are able to supply E1 owners with a fuse cap holder which fit the EII and SP1200. The holder also seems to fit the E1 (as far as I can see without having the fuse).

Eprelectroncs.com can also supply the contact carriers (small see-through plastic wire under each key).

I still haven't found the specs for the european (220V) fuse yet. Although some members here have stated that it is a slow blow fuse but with different amp values. If you could fill me in on the specs I would much appreciate that  Smiley

Best regards

Brian
Denmark

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Need parts for the Emulator 1

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines