E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II, massive Library, Mac/SD, Zips + Spares

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:11:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Emulator II, massive Library, Mac/SD, Zips + Spares
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator II, massive Library, Mac/SD, Zips + Spares  (Read 2779 times)
JMP

« on: June 08, 2014, 12:42:46 PM »

Hi all, due to complete lack of time, I'm thinking of selling my Emulator II and all its accessories, spares and library I have accumulated over recent years. I still enjoy the machine but rarely get time to switch it on and play it, never mind sample with it and create sound banks anymore. I am however after a Oberheim DPX-1 so I can still play back my library in the future via FD. If you have one of these for sale (UK Preferred) please let me know, thanks.  

Anyway, the EII is a Rev 1 in great condition, fully working including both FDD's. Have two spare FDD's, one is a boxed NOS Shugart original drive. Spare controller board and three LCD displays. Powerbook 180 with 1Gb HD and Sound Designer connection, cables, zip drive, SCSI connections etc. Massive library on disk and in SD format (1000+) including loads of custom banks including my own.        

Not sure on price really but get in touch if interested. No silly offers please as I really don't have the time. Welcome to view, demo and play (North UK).    

Loads of my demo's on You Tube : JMPSynth

https://www.youtube.com/user/JMPSynth

logiclust

i like toast

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:30:12 AM »

i wish i were in northern uk.. I hope it goes to a good home

EII, E4k, E4XT, Darwin
LIFELIKE

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 02:28:40 AM »

Hi

Im located in Paris, is there any way to ship the machine? Do you have a box ? Im really interested in your setup.
Where are you located exactly ?
Best regards,

Laurent
--
JMP

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 05:58:09 AM »

Hi Laurent, sorry the EII and all associated equipment/library is now sold.

I also have an ESI4000 sampler with 128MB ram, SCSI hard drive (with samples on) plus SCSI CD drive, cables, CD & zip disk library if any interest. UK only though sorry as too much to pack up and send overseas.   

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II, massive Library, Mac/SD, Zips + Spares

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines