E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Power Switch repair/replacement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:34:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Power Switch repair/replacement
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Power Switch repair/replacement  (Read 2318 times)
lunatic

« on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:11 AM »

I finally have scored an Emax rack, yay! Unfortunately the power switch won't snap into place. I have to hold it down otherwise it will turn off again. I have disassembled it, but can't get it back together. So my questions are:

1. Does anyone have a picture of the inside of the switch to see how the parts need to be fitted?
2. Does anyone know of a working and fitting replacement switch? (I know EPR has them, but they are too expensive)

If anyone from the us would be so kind to order it for me and ship it as a letter to Germany i am willing to pay for your time and effort as well...

Cheers!

E-mu Emulator II + HD, E-mu EMAX, E-mu SP-12, E-mu Esi 32, Dynacord ADD-one + ADD-drive, Simmons Clap Trap, Moog Slim Phatty, Juno 106, OB Matrix 6R, OTO Biscuit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Power Switch repair/replacement

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines