E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax Model Numbers and Corresponding Operating Systems

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:06:20 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Emax Model Numbers and Corresponding Operating Systems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emax Model Numbers and Corresponding Operating Systems  (Read 2327 times)
who

« on: October 08, 2015, 05:13:43 AM »

Hi,

I have an Emax HD SE model 2001 and just installed an HXC emulator.  It cannot load any OS other than the one provided in the HXC "Quickinstall" package.  This is a problem because the "quickinstall" OS is limited in terms of functionality.

This got me wondering what the relationship between OS and model number is.  Anyone know?  I would like to know which OS is appropriate for my Emax.

Below is a list of Emax model numbers from the Yahoo group.  Obviously, it isn't complete because it doesn't include my unit.  (That or the model number for the Emax HD SE is wrong and should be 2001.)

Model 1000 - original Emax
Model 1010 - Emax HD
Model 2010 - Emax HD SE
Model 2100 - Emax SE Plus

Thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax Model Numbers and Corresponding Operating Systems

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines