E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - I am a new EMAX II User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:37:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II General Discussion
| | |-+  I am a new EMAX II User
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I am a new EMAX II User  (Read 3370 times)
PlayingTheAngel

« on: December 21, 2014, 02:36:53 PM »

Hello Everyone.

I am so pleased that I have managed to purchase an EMAX II (2mb) after a long wait and just in time for Christmas.

This is new territory for me and I am not familiar with how to use these machines but to me they have always sounded beautiful and they were certainly worth exploring. Please try to keep things simple to explain to me but if I wanted an external flash drive SCSI, how does it work and where can I get one from. Also I am interested in the EMuSer USB-RS422 adapter but how can I get one?

If anyone has the Alan Wilder soundbanks, I would really appreciate a PM  Wink  Smiley

Season Greetings to you all!

Rachel xx
gertie

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 11:05:07 PM »

you can get emuser off Freddy who makes them (just send him a pm)
http://eiiiforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a88dlgg1piqu2crmto6f3hb184&topic=2071.0

for external flash drive you can look on ebay
http://www.ebay.de/itm/EMU-Ensoniq-ASR-X-ASRX-ASR-X-Compact-Flash-Card-sampler-SCSI-external-PRO-/301342095638
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - I am a new EMAX II User

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines