E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP Errorcode 1048

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II General Discussion
| | |-+  EMXP Errorcode 1048
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMXP Errorcode 1048  (Read 3359 times)
majora

« on: December 25, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »

"Communication failure. The EMAX doesn't give the expected SYSEX response. Response is 0 0 0 0, Expected response is F0 18 2 38."

Getting this message while attempting to send WAV files to the EMAX II via EMuSer (thank you, Freddy).
The message also appears when attempting to send EMAX I banks to the EMAX II. EMuSer's light appears as orange. Any clue as to what the issue could be? I'm assuming it's either an issue computer-side or EMAX-side, since the EMuSer is in working order.

EDIT: Got it to work. Kids in the house, must have bumped into the keyboard or something, the plug wasn't in all the way, lmao. That would definitely pose a problem.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:39:25 PM by majora » Logged
Python Blue

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »

I've gotten that problem a few times myself, albeit with MIDI (still haven't gotten my order for Freddy's EMuSer). Best solution I've found is to restart the program and make sure the sample transfer is in the foreground of your computer at all times.
majora

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 03:52:14 PM »

Good advice for any situation, in addition to making sure the device is plugged in all the way.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP Errorcode 1048

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines