E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - For sale: three beautiful Emulators.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:32:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  For sale: three beautiful Emulators.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For sale: three beautiful Emulators.  (Read 7477 times)
12bit

« on: January 20, 2015, 01:57:59 PM »

I am now forced to sell my Emulator collection.

Htey will go on eBay around mid-February if they are not sold by then.

it consists of the following samplers:

1 x Emulator with 350+ floppies. I have installed a custom made HxC face plate which allows you to use SD cards instead of floppies. This can be changed back to the old floppy drive without any signs should you for some reason want this.
I have successfully converted about 50 old floppies to HxC using Kryoflux software and a spare 5.25" drive. Works like a charm.

1 x Emulator II+ with one 3.5" and a 5.25" floppy drive.
Also comes with an Apple Color Classic running System 7.5.3 and Sound Designer for EII.
All the banks known to man is on the Color Classic, and it's hard drive has been replaced with a 100% noise free SCSI -> IDE -> Compact Flash solution.
Of course it also included all cables to run the system.

1 x Emulator III (8 MB)
It also comes with an Apple Color Classic running System 7.5.3. Runs Alchemy and Turbo Synth (a fantastic combination with the EIII). Again both the Color Classic and the EIII have had their hard drives replaced by a 100% noise free SCSI -> IDE -> Compact Flash solution.
The EIII also had its two noisy fans replaced with very low noise fans with the same through put.
An almost completely noise free system in fantastic condition.
Also comes with an Apple SCSI CDROM drive and a Zip 250 MB SCSI drive and all the cables to connect the system. (plus a load of floppies should you want this too).

You can read all about the systems and see pictures of the Emulators.
I have uploaded four PDF files - one for describing the systems, and one for each of the Emulators.

Beware: All three samplers are heavy and delicate instruments that will need to be shipped carefully.

They are located in Denmark.

Ooh - and the link to the PDF files:
http://www.oiio.dk/emulators

Kenneth
kenneth@maskinrum.dk
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:00:51 PM by 12bit » Logged

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Synthiepop80

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »

Hi Kenneth,

Is the EIII still available or sold already? I'd like all three of your unbelievable Emus but my wife löck me out 😳

Best from Germany,
Michael

Macke D8B, tc finalizer, dbx566, EMU EMAX, EMAX SE, EMAX II, ESI-32, Vintage Keys, Proteus 2, jomox airbase99, mam, Roland D-20, JX-8P, JX-3P, Super JV-1080, U-220, V-Drums, Korg N1R, Alesis Control, D4, Proton, Rave-O-Lution, Simmons SDS-8, SDS-5, Opcode Studio 4, Fostex Mixtab, Atari 1020-ST ;-)
12bit

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 04:56:22 PM »

Ha ha ... Yes; they are all here.

I have had a lot of mails about these samplers, but most of the guys didn't have the money for it or didn't want it at all.
I am currently in contact with this guy in Spain who wants the Emulator (1), and an american looking for the EII and/or EIII but I would hate to ship it that far.

Have a wonderful weekend;

Kenneth.

Hi Kenneth,

Is the EIII still available or sold already? I'd like all three of your unbelievable Emus but my wife löck me out 😳

Best from Germany,
Michael

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Synthiepop80

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 12:30:34 PM »

Dear Kenneth,

As I said I#d prefer  to take them all at once to Germany but with looking after the EIII especially I'm more than grateful to get the chance to find one out there. Understandable the shipping to the US is harmful in worst case. Let me just check with my friend in Hamburg how we could organise getting the EIII directly at your place. Any private message preferred or?

Really interested and trying to manage it the soonest - should get an esteemed place in a small private non-Smoking Studio and I won't let the EIII go for the rest of my life ;-) but my wife haha

Sending best,
Michael

Macke D8B, tc finalizer, dbx566, EMU EMAX, EMAX SE, EMAX II, ESI-32, Vintage Keys, Proteus 2, jomox airbase99, mam, Roland D-20, JX-8P, JX-3P, Super JV-1080, U-220, V-Drums, Korg N1R, Alesis Control, D4, Proton, Rave-O-Lution, Simmons SDS-8, SDS-5, Opcode Studio 4, Fostex Mixtab, Atari 1020-ST ;-)
12bit

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 05:33:19 PM »

:-)

Well .. Actually I have two broken marriages behind me due to excessive purchasing of instruments - so beware :-)

Kenneth.

muetze

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 02:03:06 PM »

Hi,
i would be interrested in the II+.
I am also located in Germany.
So maybe we can figure something out.
What prices you have in mind for the II+ and or the III.

Best
Chris
bernardb

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 09:24:43 AM »

Hi ,

do you still have the E3?

Thanks

Bernard
vintageguy

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 11:31:19 PM »

hi
i would like to purchase all your emulators if still available
 Smiley
thanks, Lewis. you can PM me or email me
synthesizergr

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 04:08:56 AM »

hi Kenneth how much you sell emu iii. regards Dimitris
bernardb

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 02:22:20 AM »

Hi,

how much is the Eiii?

Thanks

BR
kimzim

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »

Hi,

Do you still have the EIII?

Best,
Kim (Sverige)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - For sale: three beautiful Emulators.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines