E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Drumu midi mode howto?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:38:57 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Drumulator General Discussion
| | |-+  Drumu midi mode howto?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drumu midi mode howto?  (Read 9039 times)
Jvpiter8

« on: February 21, 2015, 11:44:58 AM »

Hi guys. I recently bought a mild beaten up drumulator. So far was working ok but I decided to send it to the technician.
Strange thing here is that I can't make it enter into midi mode. It's a late model with factory midi.
Before sending it to the technician I remember hitting External Clock and then turning it on and all the lights were gone and responding to midi.
Now if I hit Extenal clock and do a reset it just wakes up showing EC 01 on the display and it goes up to 99. I remember setting the midi channel there.

Any help???
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:03:22 PM by Jvpiter8 » Logged

- No more floppy seconds - Emax HD
Jvpiter8

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 08:32:15 PM »

Thank God Im in a Drumulator forum otherwise I wouldn't get these kind of help...
By the way if anyone comes across this post, the procedure is to hit External Clock and then press Run/ Stop.

Thanks for nothing guys!
Appreciate the effort guys.

- No more floppy seconds - Emax HD
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Drumu midi mode howto?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines