E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Driver for Emuser

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:23:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Driver for Emuser
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Driver for Emuser  (Read 2138 times)
skiplay4

« on: March 02, 2015, 10:57:24 AM »

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with the Emuser posted on the EMXP site. I built one triple checked all connections. Loaded the Teensy 2.0 with it's supposed to be the correct firmware. All seems to go well to that point. However when introducing to WinXp pro 32bit. It doesn't recognize the adapter and when I try to force the driver the error message is that  "File doesn't contain information for the device" or something along those lines. Has any of the Emuser users/builders experienced this type of problem? Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Skiplay4

Problem Solved-- Accidentally overwrote firmware folder and loaded the Teensy Plus 2.0 SW instead of the standard  Teensy 2.0 firmware--- Now Emuser working as per instructions. Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:18:33 AM by skiplay4 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Driver for Emuser

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines