E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Can't copy voice or replicate preset in OS 3.1

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:10:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Can't copy voice or replicate preset in OS 3.1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can't copy voice or replicate preset in OS 3.1  (Read 1751 times)
Gregory

« on: March 27, 2015, 03:48:04 AM »

I can't copy voice (Preset Definition 12) under OS 3.1. Checked that on two different Emulators.

However, it works properly under OS 2.3.

It would be great if anyone with OS 3.1 could confirm that the function is working, please? I assume that my copy of OS 3.1 is somehow "corrupted".

In my case (under OS 3.1 only), E-mu II reacts as it should (screen dialogues, confirmations ...), but a copy of the voice is not created: when I then look at the list of voices (Catalogue Voices), there is only one original voice exist. Again, under OS 2.3 a copy of the voice is created.

P.S. Replicate Preset (Preset Definition 32) doesn't copy a voice as well. A new preset will be created, but the voice will not be copied, and the whole keyboard will be unassigned.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Can't copy voice or replicate preset in OS 3.1

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines