E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Found some nice displays on ebay ....... would this work with our machines..

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:16:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Found some nice displays on ebay ....... would this work with our machines..
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Found some nice displays on ebay ....... would this work with our machines..  (Read 8836 times)
Dimensional Space
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »

"Dimensional Space please don't ask members of the forum for something, and then immediately follow it up with more questions without offering more useful knowledge or $ to get the hardware/mod completed.  Do a little more work on your own to become a tech or pay a tech. "

Rokuez,

Are you kidding me?  Are you not on the Yahoo EII forum?  I just did all the research, paid for the Crystal Fontz LCD 84x44, 16x2, spent the gas, paid my tech and my research continues.      I am organizing a group buy around the world. 
I can easily end it too.

That's a little beyond the call of duty of moderation.    You're trying to police how a person seeks information?  Now you guys are just throwing your administrative powers around at this point.   That's one thing to tell someone to watch their language, and then it's another with the above feedback.

jazzroom

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 08:11:08 PM »

Hi i am new here and new to EMU SP12 Turbo
that i am expecting to arrive soon ( bought on Ebay)

the SP12 Turbo i am talking about has now light on the display from the picture and video that i've seen.

so i've asked the seller if i need to replace the backlight - he replyed that SP12's never had illuminated backlights...
that it's been introduced in SP1200 ...??!

as on all pictures of SP12 that i find on the net there is no backlight... i presume it is true?

or?

thanks in advance for your help
rokuez
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:43 PM »

sp1200.myfastforum.org  <-- is the sp12 /1200 forum

you may have better luck over there.

Macbook Pro 2.6 Ghz, 2.3 intel cpu w/ RME Fireface 800 Mackie HR824 s, PC p4 2.3 180 gig hd, 2 gb ram, Emu 1212m adat out 2 the rme, M-Audio Midisport 2x2, & . Atari ST Notator SMPTE Tracker, Yamaha kx88 , E-mu Emulator II, 2 Emu Emulator III rack, Prophet 5 Rev2, Andromeda
ryansupak

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 10:46:04 AM »

roginator:

The display model you used was "Winstar WH1602B"? And you purchased it on eBay for around USD $5?

Thanks,
rs
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Found some nice displays on ebay ....... would this work with our machines..

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines