E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 5.25" floppy drives - EII? (Free) & Powerbook for Sound Designer

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:39:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  5.25" floppy drives - EII? (Free) & Powerbook for Sound Designer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 5.25" floppy drives - EII? (Free) & Powerbook for Sound Designer  (Read 2840 times)
JMP

« on: August 08, 2015, 10:03:31 AM »

I may be moving house soon and need to clear some stuff out. I have six 5.25" floppy drives here left over from when I had my EII. From memory, two work and only one may be compatible with the EII, the others were kept for spares.

Offering them here for free so long as you can pickup or will pay the postage (the boxes are quite heavy). Let me know or I'll be chucking them in the bin.

They are packed up in boxes now so can't give any model info but from memory they were JVC, Shugart or Panasonic/Matsushita.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:42:17 AM by JMP » Logged

antoni

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »

Hi !where You live on
I m from hertdfordsire ,can pick up,serching drive years kind regards antoni
JMP

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 01:32:25 PM »

Near Preston. Great if you can pick up. PM me and I'll give you my address and mobile. Ta. 

JMP

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:28:12 AM »

Forgot to say also selling a Mac Powerbook with Sound Designer installed, tested working for bank transfer to EII via modem serial port. Auction here if anyone interested.... Will include my soundbanks of course.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252050949738?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

JMP

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 01:41:34 AM »

Just found a Shugart SA455 drive, boxed and stated as working. Just needs a black bezel fitting (supplied with some of the other drives). Will include this for free too.

If I still have them by the end of next week Ill be throwing them out. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 5.25" floppy drives - EII? (Free) & Powerbook for Sound Designer

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines