E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - HxC Flakeyness and LCD Dimming

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:15:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  HxC Flakeyness and LCD Dimming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HxC Flakeyness and LCD Dimming  (Read 1866 times)
who

« on: December 04, 2015, 04:05:49 PM »

Hi All,

I'm an aspiring synthesizer technician and thought I would share some information, although it may be premature.  Over the last few years I replaced my power supply with a Mean Well T60c, replaced my LCD with a unit I can't remember and I have an HxC installed.  Recently I've been having problems with my HxC locking-up and the LCD dimming ever so slightly.  I decided to check the power supply and found the output to be 4.5 volts.  Using the trim pot on the T60c, I bumped it up to 5.0 volts and fingers crossed, the problems have hopefully gone away.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Gregory

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »

I hope the problem is solved!

Just curious, how long have you been using this particular Mean Well in the Emulator II ?
And how often do you use your Emulator?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:33:54 PM by Gregory » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - HxC Flakeyness and LCD Dimming

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines