E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU EIII XS Boot Disk?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:04:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII XP General Discussion
| | |-+  EMU EIII XS Boot Disk?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMU EIII XS Boot Disk?  (Read 8327 times)
catalist

« on: December 09, 2015, 05:55:30 PM »

Hi,

I have an EIII XS but the boot disk (or possibly the drive, I'm not sure which) has failed.  Does anybody have a copy of the OS so I can attempt to put the boot on a SCSI drive or another disk?

thanks!
catalist

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »

And also, has anyone here used or have experience with one of these?  It seems like a great machine, if I can only get it turned on.  The analog sample input and filter are what I am mainly interested in.
Jim Stout

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:11 PM »

Help Please!

I need an 2.10 OS disk for the EIIIxs.  I will gladly pay for it.  Updated my machines and I can't find one.

Thanks In Advance,

Jim

esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 01:25:26 PM »

I guess you don't have a PC (DOS or Windows) with floppy drive at your disposal ?

But if you do, you can download a floppy disk image here: http://www.emxp.net/Additional_downloads.htm
There's an image that can be written by OmniFlop (Windows XP or higher) and one that can be written by CopyQM (MS DOS).
When using OmniFlop, you'll first have to format the disk (in EmuIII or Emax 10*512 format). This can be done with OmniFlop as well...
Jim Stout

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:03:26 PM »

I have all of the files I just don't have a computer to do it.

Like I said I will gladly pay for a disk.  I have two EIIIxs that need a boot disk.  Things got lost in a move and I just built a new studio, I want to get these amazing sounding samplers up and running again.

Jim
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU EIII XS Boot Disk?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines