E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - DigiDrums EPROM Kits - Specifically the "Rock Drums" Kit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:10:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Drumulator General Discussion
| | |-+  DigiDrums EPROM Kits - Specifically the "Rock Drums" Kit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DigiDrums EPROM Kits - Specifically the "Rock Drums" Kit  (Read 6554 times)
Chris Dickens

« on: March 01, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »

Hello everybody. This is my first post on what seems to be a wonderful forum! Although someone asked where they could get these samples in a topic before, that topic is a year and a half old and the original poster seemed to be content with the results someone else posted. Although I'm aware that the "Rock Drums" kit by DigiDrums itself has been sampled and is available in a sample pack, I'm not looking for a fourth or fifth generation copy of the original (Led Zeppelin) sounds. I'm hoping someone with actual "Rock Kit" EPROMs or the downloaded content of those EPROMs would be kind enough to donate their content to public domain, or if money is necessary then I'm hoping I could find someone who would sell the EPROMs or their data to me... Or perhaps they could rent the EPROMs to me for a few days so I could make a copy of them. Anyway, it seems that the hard part of getting these is finding anyone who actually owns these EPROMs in the first place.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

E-mu gear: Emax, Emax II, Drumulator x3. Wonderful machines.
rvankuran

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:08:30 PM »

http://www.tauntek.com/Drumulator.htm
rvankuran

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »

I scanned in the docs from my JLCooper 3-Kit

Uploaded to the JLCooper site here:
http://jlcooper.com/_manuals/legacy/drumulator/JLCooper_Drumulator_Kit_Installation.pdf
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - DigiDrums EPROM Kits - Specifically the "Rock Drums" Kit

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines