E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Errorcode 1046 in EMXP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:36:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Errorcode 1046 in EMXP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Errorcode 1046 in EMXP  (Read 4418 times)
petrm2007

« on: July 03, 2016, 04:43:18 AM »

Hi,

While trying to send wav file (16 bit, 27.8 kHz, mono) to Emax1 via RS422, EMXP shows error 1046 (reading data from EMAX via RS422 failed - the timeout and retrial limits have been reached).
Tried to change Delay time values in Communication Preferences. But no success.

Can somebody advice on what can be wrong here? Thank you.

I am on Mac mini (Mid 2011) with OS X 10.11.5 with Wine 1.8-rc4 and EMXP 3.05.05. Emuser firmware 1.01.
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 06:55:29 AM »

Are other RS422 data transfers working between EMXP and your Emax ?
E.g. sending or receiving complete banks ? receiving samples ?

When you get error 1046, was part of the data already transferred (i.e. the progress bar at the bottom of the EMXP screen has moved forward and the "clock" symbol on the Emax screen has moved) ? Or does EMXP (and the Emax) immediately freeze and after a while EMXP throws the error ?
Were you able to select the key to which the WAV file should be uploaded ? Or did the 1046 error occur even before that step ?

I have been using EMXP under Wine 1.8-rc4 on Mac OS X 10.11.4 today with my Emax-I and all worked fine. But I'm using a MacBook Air (2015).

You can contact me via PM on this forum or via e-mail for further elaborating the problem.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Errorcode 1046 in EMXP

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines