E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - RARE Emulator II Front Panels FOR SALE

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:29:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  RARE Emulator II Front Panels FOR SALE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RARE Emulator II Front Panels FOR SALE  (Read 2319 times)
Freddy

« on: October 29, 2016, 01:52:01 PM »

Hey,

I'm selling my Emulator 2 front panels. Never got to install them as I sold my EII in the meantime.

They belong to the limited batch of like 20 panels that have been recreated a year ago and only uses original colors, materials, measures, surface textures.

I'm selling them only together for 120£ / 130€ / 140$ (original price).

The item is located in Germany and will be shipped via DHL. Payment via PayPal or IBAN bank transfer.

For the sake of convenience, here the pictures I used on a German platform: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/emu-emulator-2-eii-panels-original-limitierte-reproduktion/546159975-74-1343

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
Freddy
Syncla

my beloved

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:42:39 AM »

Hi Freddy, good luck to you.

I´m waiting for my lexan panels since autumn 2014. Paid as one of the first guys some years ago for this project, but not got them since yet. Christmasgift 2016?

The only Answer for all questions is: Emulator

E III Kb ; E IV XT ULTRA ; E-Synth Rack; Emax SE Plus Kb
Freddy

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 07:05:22 PM »

Hey Syncla,

I had to be really pushy and forceful to eventually get a reaction and the panels. I think the problem was that this guy paid a lot in advance, but didn't get the money by some people so he acted up and refused to send the panels even to those who paid - like me. Kind of weird, but eventually I got them and they're absolutely perfect.

They already arrived in early summer, but I never got to sell them earlier as I was working in the US for quite a while. Good luck!
Syncla

my beloved

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 02:48:41 PM »

Thanks for that. Hope dies last!

The only Answer for all questions is: Emulator

E III Kb ; E IV XT ULTRA ; E-Synth Rack; Emax SE Plus Kb
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - RARE Emulator II Front Panels FOR SALE

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines