E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II- Midi and mono/stereo questions

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:02:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Emulator II- Midi and mono/stereo questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator II- Midi and mono/stereo questions  (Read 2732 times)
andyfox

« on: August 31, 2016, 05:18:07 AM »

Hello guys,
I'm a new owner of an Emulator II. It really sounds fantastic!
I've read the manual... however still have a couple of questions without an answer...  Huh

1. Is it possible to set the midi channel (e.g. to no. eight) for the whole Emulator II, instead of setting the channel for every single patch?

2. Is the Emulator II actually mono or stereo? Or is it depending from the patch you're using?

Thanks for your help!
Andy

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:22:41 AM by andyfox » Logged
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:18:16 AM »

EII is completely mono.
You can do things like pseudo stereo by using two different outputs and slight modulation (or delay, etc...) on the assigned voices, but technically, everything is mono (sampling - of course - too).

Concerning the midi channel...  I think you have to assign every single preset, IIRC.... which sucks.
andyfox

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 02:27:30 AM »

I see. Thanks for you reply...
It's going to be a lot of work to modify the midi parameter for every patch I use  Tongue
let's start..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II- Midi and mono/stereo questions

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines