E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My beloved Oberheim DPX1 For Sale

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:24:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  My beloved Oberheim DPX1 For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My beloved Oberheim DPX1 For Sale  (Read 1909 times)
Electrapilot

« on: June 28, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »

Hi All, I'm new to this Emu forum, which I must say is great!

Thought you might like to know that I'm having to sell my Oberheim DPX1 Sample Player which I used extensively on my album "Gate 36", which you can hear at: www.electrapilot.com (move the cursor over the 9 images to hear snippets of the songs). The DPX1 works perfectly with the Sony CDS3 CD-ROM system via a standard Sony 9 pin to 9 pin D connector (as opposed to the 9 pin to 25 pin one for my EII). This one also has the optional extra output card which had the rare HDX-20 interface (for Oberheim's own storage system). The main reason I'm having to sell this and many other items (My EIV) is the album cost me an extortionate amount of money to make because I used a big studio and booked real strings players (oh dear)!!! Also, I've had to downsize to a smaller flat and that's made matters worse!

By all means check it out on ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290326809526

I'll be really sorry to see this bad boy go but that's life. Anyway, hope I can get involved in some of the technical issues as I've been using the Emu range since 1985.

All the best,
Paul

« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:21:26 AM by Electrapilot » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My beloved Oberheim DPX1 For Sale

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines