E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - How do you navigate the HXC?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:12:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  How do you navigate the HXC?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How do you navigate the HXC?  (Read 2179 times)
FairlightCMI

« on: March 10, 2017, 01:34:39 PM »

So I finally got around to install an HXC in my EII and it works and everything, BUT, how the heck does one navigate the sounds?  I purchased an SD card off Ebay with all the EII sounds on it and at first they were all "loose" on the card (not sorted in subfolders) and it was a major PITA to browse/find sounds, so I started to create a few subfolders. 

Say, once you enter a subfolder and loaded a bank, how can you go backwards and exit that folder? I can't seem to figure that one out...so any help greatly appreciated.

E-MU Emulator II (x2), Emax II Rack
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 02:56:34 AM »

That's a PITA, too....  Undecided

You have to skip aaaallll the way back to the alphabetical "start" of the subfolder and then to the symbol ".." (iirc) then select that so you step up back to the subfolder selection. I hate it.

What I do is: eject the sd-card, push it back in, and select the folder I'm after. A sd-card hirarchy "reset" so to speak...

Greetz,
Elm.
FairlightCMI

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 02:13:08 PM »

Got it. At least now I know that selecting "..." will take me back out of the folder. Thanks a bunch, Elm! Viele Gruesse!

E-MU Emulator II (x2), Emax II Rack
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 02:54:29 PM »

You're welcome! Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - How do you navigate the HXC?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines