E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Anyone Selling Memory Upgrade for Emulator III ?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:28:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emulator Parts Guide and Group Buys
| | |-+  Anyone Selling Memory Upgrade for Emulator III ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone Selling Memory Upgrade for Emulator III ?  (Read 5286 times)
Wildemu

« on: September 28, 2019, 07:19:56 AM »

Hi all,
Does anyone know where it?s possible to buy a memory upgrade for an emulator iii?

To increase from 4mb to 8mb.

Cheers for any advice
Wildemu

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »

I take it no ram upgrades are possible /available any longer due to the silence here. Anyone?
roisto

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 04:06:42 AM »

There was one person who had IC chips for sell, his name was Ingo and email was synthmaster@freenet.de
He told me he had these chips left and was asking 75$ for a set, this was March 2015 but after that he never answered back.

If you catch him please let us know
OB8

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 01:50:20 PM »

I found him again somehow, his email may have changed. He responded to me in reasonable time and seemed to still have them available.

ingo@synthmaster.de

If anyone could help me with information or anything regarding the PAL's that would be great!

Cheers!
roisto

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 10:28:31 AM »

I found him again somehow, his email may have changed. He responded to me in reasonable time and seemed to still have them available.

ingo@synthmaster.de

If anyone could help me with information or anything regarding the PAL's that would be great!

Cheers!

Wow! I still have not been able to catch him, even with that mail you provided. Neither of his mails ever bounced back.. so it really looks like he is just basically decided to ignore me (and some other persons). Maybe someone who is able to communicate with him should do a favor and group buy those chips.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:50:03 AM by roisto » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Anyone Selling Memory Upgrade for Emulator III ?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines