E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emax ii turbo repair

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:02:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  emax ii turbo repair
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: emax ii turbo repair  (Read 2102 times)
313ryans

« on: April 08, 2018, 03:44:15 PM »

I am needing to fix it up to sell it. I really like having it, but I have no space for it anymore.

One of the black keys does not work. Is this something I can fix?

It either has 4 or 6mb of its 8mb available...I was good with a soldering gun, but my eyes are weird now that I am close to 50. Not sure if I am able to replace the RAM. I have a good place to go for repairs, a bit of a drive. Electronic Innovations in St. Claire Shores fixed up my EIII a number of times. Had to sell that too because it broke down every few months. Is it worth fixing it up, or jest sell as-is regarding the memory?

I would trade it for a comparably valued small keyboard. Like a bass station sized unit. I would not mind a set of good studio monitors at all either.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emax ii turbo repair

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines