E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - unused Lexan overlays for the Emulator II new price 160 GBP (its new)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:00:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  unused Lexan overlays for the Emulator II new price 160 GBP (its new)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: unused Lexan overlays for the Emulator II new price 160 GBP (its new)  (Read 1421 times)

« on: June 17, 2017, 06:37:03 AM »

Complete Set - never opened

Brand new - The professionally made Lexan overlays for the Emulator II classic sampler keyboard. If your overlays are tatty, or your Emulator 2 needs a big overhaul then this set will come in handy. And if you followed the saga of their production on the Emulator forum you'll know the process is unlikely to be repeated, given the huge pain and cost involved in getting them right - and then considerable cost of importing them. The mod wheel overlay is just a bit darker than the main panel -  a very minor thing and all else is spot on, laser-cut to greatest accuracy. Will be send so that it wont bend in post. Here's a one off chance to get such a set. Not likely to be found for sale again. Is in the EU

price 180 GBP  (if sold outside EU , i can put the value so that there will be a minimum import tax)

please email me direct on:  dab (at ) dnpost dot dk   - I have paypal

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 08:04:04 AM by 68000 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - unused Lexan overlays for the Emulator II new price 160 GBP (its new)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines