E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II paint color?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:21:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Emulator II paint color?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator II paint color?  (Read 1757 times)
AndyCrystal
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:29:50 PM »

Anyone here knows the exact color code of the Emulator II (and maybe even Emax?). I need it in case I need to retouch the paint on a scuffed chassis.

Thanks!
alka

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »

Following. I was able to blend a few acrylics (black, blue, and gray) together to touch up tiny spots but it's a very tricky color to get right! Would be nice to know the actual color code.

AndyCrystal
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 03:41:20 AM »

I have tried and contacted EMU to see wether it's possible to have this information.

Surfing the web trying out different searches I came up with:

https://www.diamondvogel.com/colordetail/?c=%237A7473

I don't know wether this might be a good candidate?

For now, trying to match the colors of various pictures, especially those taken outside in the sun I have come up with wth the following codes:  RAL 5014 - (7005 - 7011 - 7015) - these ones in parenthesis being very similar and corresponding to three different pics.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:49:19 PM by AndyCrystal » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II paint color?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines