E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - A NICE PLACE TO HAVE YOUR MACHINES FIXED

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:26:41 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  A NICE PLACE TO HAVE YOUR MACHINES FIXED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A NICE PLACE TO HAVE YOUR MACHINES FIXED  (Read 4457 times)
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« on: July 19, 2009, 04:15:52 PM »

This is an authentic commercial in a magazine of Ivory Coast.
I translated it for you.

International Office of Dr.YOUA KOUADIO ALBERT

Doctor Youa Kouadio Albert astrologist, searcher, aromatherapist, ophtalmologist, gynecologist, international andrologist, general secretary of the traditional praticians of Ivory Coast, at the warehouse 9 at Abodo, near the scrub bushes near the village.

Treats and cures : Sero-positives, Zona, lung tuberculosis, soft erection, sexual impotency, early ejaculation, breast and uteral cancer.

Treats : cataract in 5 minutes

Repairs : brokens hearts (divorced couple), products wich erases stretchmarks and scars, penis increase or decrease (or men sex), sorcerer, limbs paralyss and meningitis, preparation for exams and competitive examinations, piece of land spiritual preparation for building, performs surgery operations of fibroma, Myomis or cyst by telephone,  sets upright twisted sex, starts russian motorbikes.
Doctor Youa Kouadio Albert at the warehouse 9 at Abodo, near the scrub bushes near the village.
Contact : direct line of Dr. Yao : 24 39 03 47 / Secretary : 04 39 03 40, Cell : 07 69 73 20
Reception hours : 07:00 AM till 06:30 PM even on bank hollidays.
midipuppies

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »

I'll pack up my busted shit right away......

The problem is not the problem.
Your attitude toward the problem is the problem.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - A NICE PLACE TO HAVE YOUR MACHINES FIXED

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines