E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - JMPE2 library I bought in 2015

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:27:10 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  JMPE2 library I bought in 2015
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: JMPE2 library I bought in 2015  (Read 2372 times)
sleestack808

« on: January 08, 2018, 02:50:41 PM »

Consists of ;
Burmer Library.zip
E-mu Systems Library.zip
FMS Library.zip
JMP EII Libraries.zip
OMI 3 - Northstar.zip
OMI Libraries.zip

If opened properly on an XP machine I think I have a bunch of EII files. If I'm lucky.

I desperately want them in some normal format like .wav of .aiff. I have a mirage and a plan. I want to use these samples in the mirage alternate OS soundprocesses. I never want to own an emulator II as they are expensive and I don't know how to solder and fix little problems. So, Shipping something like that off every time a button doesn't work etc..you get it.

Maybe I'll like EE someday.

What I know is I would have to use EXMP. A dos program that does not do batch conversion on EII files. So One by one, wave sample by wave sample I would have to tediously convert. Im prepared for this,

BUT it would be nice t o know if this has already been done. Has it? it would save me a lot of time and work and Im not sure if it will work for me.  HELP!  and Thank you!!!
sleestack808

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:19:17 PM »

Nobody home. I guess Ill have to ask this question on a million other forum sites
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:40 PM »

What I know is I would have to use EXMP. A dos program that does not do batch conversion on EII files. So One by one, wave sample by wave sample I would have to tediously convert
EMXP can perfectly convert a batch of EII files to WAV files at once, you really don't have to convert sample by sample.
In EMXP v3.07 the batch conversion can be done as follows:
1/ In the main menu, select "1. Manage EMU Files and Disks"
2/ Select "4. Manage EMU EMULATOR-II Files"
3/ Select "1. Manage EMULATOR-II Bank Files" (if you would like to convert .EII files)
4/ Select the EII files you would like to convert. You can select multiple files. If you want to convert *all* files in the current folder, simply press "A". After the files have been selected, press the "W" key (or press Enter and select "3. Extract all samples to WAV files")
5/ Choose "1. Yes, extract samples as automated as possible"
6/ Select a target folder
EMXP will now convert all samples of all selected files to WAV files.

BTW: EMXP is not a DOS program, it's a Windows XP/7/8/10 program but it has a look & feel of a DOS program Wink

sleestack808

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »

thank you!! very much~!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - JMPE2 library I bought in 2015

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines