E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New EII+ HD and new to group!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:09:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  New EII+ HD and new to group!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New EII+ HD and new to group!  (Read 2180 times)
pdub

« on: February 13, 2018, 02:42:22 PM »

Hi

I just purchased an EII+ HD and I?m also the owner of an Emax 1 HD with SCSI2SD. This is my first post on this forum. So Hello!

The EII is working well. It was converted to floppy OS 2.1 I think but I?d like to put the DREM board in it. I?ve been in touch with them and they are currently out of stock but should have more soon. It also needs a new display.

If anyone has some good suggestions about the HD setup as well as what display is preferable I?d love to hear your thoughts. Also what would be some good preventative measures? I was thinking about starting with replacing the tantalums in the PSU and perhaps just recapping the whole PSU.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Charles
Naiplak

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 02:20:09 PM »

The ones from Switzerland I was supposed to buy? I was too slow getting them. You are the luck guy  Cool
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New EII+ HD and new to group!

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines