E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - CORNER OF THE IDIOTS v2.0 (KIKI PEDAL)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:07:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  CORNER OF THE IDIOTS v2.0 (KIKI PEDAL)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CORNER OF THE IDIOTS v2.0 (KIKI PEDAL)  (Read 4435 times)
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« on: August 07, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »

A guy called me to have his synths fixed. Went there and he explained his synth was sustaining the sound. No sustain, I tried everything, no sustain. He has a dog nammed "Kiki", wich is a common name for a dog in france (prononouce "Kee Kee", like "MIDI")
This guy was starting to piss me off, telling it must be the electric counter, the heater, whatever, but there was no sustain. We went to another room and when we came back, he played and there was a wonderfull sustain...
He nagged at me, telling I was an incompetent, and when he finished, at the moment where I was about to bang his synth on his dickhead, he bend down under the synt and asking to his dog as a withness : "Ain't I'm right, Kiki ?"
I bent dow as well and I couldn't believe it : his f... dog was sitting on the sustain pedal !
The guy said : he always like to be there !
I took off the jack from the sustain pedal, desoldered one of the wires, put back the jack and there was no more sustain !
And the guy shouted, happy : "NOW, its working !".

Pffff....

Escobar

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »

MUUAAHHAHAHAAAA   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

One of lifes wonderful rewards when helping incompetent people  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - CORNER OF THE IDIOTS v2.0 (KIKI PEDAL)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines