E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - THE CORNER v4.0 Diskette stories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:10:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  THE CORNER v4.0 Diskette stories
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: THE CORNER v4.0 Diskette stories  (Read 4089 times)
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« on: August 09, 2009, 03:36:15 PM »

A guy called me, telling that his EIII didn't match his promisses. I asked and he said that the diskettes were not getting in the floppy reader.
Surpised, I asked him what was wrong and he said the the first diskette was ok, he could put the second one, but not the third one...
In fact, he was trying to pile them up into the reader, witout taking the previous one out !

I swear !
==================
Once, it was the time where there was coloured floppies (yellow, red, etc..) so I took a slice of cheddar cheese (like the ones for hamburger) took the metal part of a floppy and sput it on the slice (cutting ate the right size, etc ...
A cleint came, a real idiot, and I told him he was pissing me off, I took the slice, took the metal away with I threw in the garbage can, put the cheddar dioskette in my mouth and started to eat it.
The guy yelled, terrorized, and ran waway from my workplace ! Grin Grin Grin
==================
We were distributing Ensoniq Mirage.
A guy calls me : "My Mirage has a woobled wheel !"
My God... I tought a bout the pitch bend or I don't know what, but he said :
"No !! Its when I put a diskette, it was a sound like "tac.. tac... tac... tac... tac..."
==================

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - THE CORNER v4.0 Diskette stories

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines