E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emulator I Factory Sample

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:54:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EI General Discussion
| | |-+  emulator I Factory Sample
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: emulator I Factory Sample  (Read 94899 times)
lubb

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »

At this page, you can buy this sample disk =)
http://jdbundy.com/Emulator.htm

He cannot buy it there, for it is sold...  Moreover, even if he would have bought it, he still needs an Emulator I to play it... No way to play it on any other device (like Oberheim DPX-1 which is capable of playing EII disks...)
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »

I have Kontakt 4 Smiley
lubb

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »

Although the bank Motor Cycle Rev_ Idling contains only two samples, I decided to sample the whole keyboard range of the Emulator I  - in minor third steps, in order to reproduce the unique sound of EI as precisely as possible.  Remember please, EI is very early machine, with ridiculous amount of memory (no more than 128 kB, 2x2 sec of sampling time... !) I sampled with Emulator X3, 24 bit/48 kHz, but since Kontakt does not import EX3's native format, I had to export it as the Emulator EOS format, which is 16 bit only.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:11:22 AM by lubb » Logged
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 09:27:28 AM »

Hello guys,

Be carefull, guys, this sound is PATENTED ! Funny, uh ?
Harley-Davidson has made a deposit of this sound for two reasons :

- The sound of the HD has been used in a song and Harley-Davidson has made a prosecution to the record company
- The sound has been as well been used in a movie : "Easy Rider", and Harley didn't like this.

Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »

BTW:

I ride a Harley. Anybody else?
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »

I had a Honda 49cc at at time....
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 10:32:11 AM »

Ok, so I can convert this somehow? Id it up for dload now? Thanks for the help by the way.
lio.ws

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

Hi lubb,

Thanks for your upload, but i tried to use it with Kontakt 4 and it doesn't work at all.
So please if it's possible for you, could you just re-up the two samples at original pitch in .wav ?
It's maybe more heavy to upload, but the thing is that everybody will be able to use it Smiley)

Best,
Lionel.
lubb

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 01:01:18 PM »

Hi,

I have just tried to open it in Kontakt 3, and it works flawlessly...
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 12:55:19 AM »

It works flawlessly in Kontakt 4, because I'm using it now...you just have to fiddle about with it a bit, I had to load it twice.
ditabeardmemo

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »

Can someone point me to where this sample file was posted? I don't see a link to it anywhere.

E-mu Emulator II+ HD, Emulator III 8MB, Emulator III Rack 8 MB, Emax II Turbo Rack 8MB, Emax SE HD Plus Rack, Drumulator; Ensoniq ESQm, SQ-80; Waldorf Microwave Rev. A; Oberheim Xpander; Sequential Circuits Pro One; LinnDrum; Kawai R-100; Moog Voyager RME; Roland Juno 60, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909
omissis

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 09:19:23 AM »

Hi all, first message here
I'm Max and I love the E1 sounds; unfortunately nobody seems to care about these early machines, despite the fact that D.Rossum in person replied to a message from me, telling me that their original E1 archive of samples is preserved; anyway. because e-mu or any sample publisher won't release them as a collection,  I'm in need of these sounds, at least the base, not transposed samples; wav can be good as well; especially I'm looking for the Tympani, harp (pents up and down), Indian cymbals, orchestra bells and bell trees, gong, indian perc.
Is there anybody who can lead me to any place where to get them or provide me with these snippets?
Thx for help.
M
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2010, 09:41:02 AM »

unfortunately nobody seems to care about these early machines

?!
Ahem..
Mabe you're talking of people who are NOT members of this forum...

Anyway - there's ONE person in this forum (can't remember his name but I think he's from denmark...) who seems to have A LOT of original EI library disks ..

Maybe he'll respond to this thread. As I 'm going to ressurect my EI soon, I would also like to have some disks / sounds.
omissis

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »

unfortunately nobody seems to care about these early machines

?!
Ahem..
Mabe you're talking of people who are NOT members of this forum...

Ooops  Embarrassed I thought it was understood that people here were not in the bunch, sorry! Cheesy
I took a look at the thread , and I hope so as I do for your restored EI . Otherwise I'd like to get these sounds because they have personality and do have a nice presence in the mixes...
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »

I remember the days, when I used to play around with my EI...
At that time I had some disks, the thing worked..
Heavenly fatness filled the room through the amp....   Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emulator I Factory Sample

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines