E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS: Original EII floppy drive unused

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:35:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  FS: Original EII floppy drive unused
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: Original EII floppy drive unused  (Read 3199 times)
3phase

« on: October 19, 2009, 06:43:50 AM »

The drive got removed short after the original purchase of the EII to make place for the harddisk option and was never used since.

Escobar

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »

And???

If the drive you mention is an item that you want to sale please put your add in the 'For Sale' category.

This category - Emulator Parts Guide and Groups Buys - should only be used for what it says: Parts Guides and if possible, 'Group Buys' where anyone can ask the community/forum members if there's an interest to buy hardware/software from a manufacture (let it be a person, company etc.) for Emu Emulators that requires a sertain amount of buyers for some reason.

Sorry for acting a police but please try to keep the forum more readable and easy to navigate.

//Escobar

dvdborn
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »

This post has been moved to its proper place on the forum.

Thanks to Escobar for pointing it out.

David
12bit

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

Do you know what you want for it?

Thanks;

kenneth

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
bernardb

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 01:26:37 AM »

hi,

i am very interested in buying because mine in my e II are damaged.

please mail me.

if someone else read this - i need urgently 5 1/4 " disc drive for my e II - maybe someone knows where to buy some

thanks

bernd
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 01:28:35 AM by bernardb » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS: Original EII floppy drive unused

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines