E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Please help with any E2 disk in UK

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:36:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Please help with any E2 disk in UK
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Please help with any E2 disk in UK  (Read 2505 times)
kTracker

« on: November 30, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

Dear All,
After few years of dreaming on E2 I finally bought my one. I'm going to pick up it on the next week in UK. But seller does know nothing about this synth and he doesn't have any 5.25 disk for it. I already have few clean 5.25 diskette DD and HD and also PC 5.25 drive but just realized that it's impossible to make an image on PC. (thanks for this forum) Could anybody in UK help me to get my first 5.25 disk just to start E2? I'll come with my diskette, I just need to make it "bootable" on your E2.
Thanks in advance. Andrei.
JMP

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 01:17:50 AM »

Hi Andrei, wherabouts in the UK are you? PM me your address and I'll send you a disk in the post.

BTW, the floppies you need must be DS (double sided) DD (double denisty). HD (high density) ones don't work.  Usual PC 5.25 drives don't format the disks correctly either, it's pretty unique on the EII.

Anyway, a single floppy should get you booted up so long as everything is working OK.   

kTracker

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 01:44:15 AM »

Thank you, I sent email.
JMP

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »

Hope you got the disk I sent.  Undecided

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Please help with any E2 disk in UK

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines