E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Wanted: OMI/"Universe of Sounds" Files Above Bank #300

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:04:11 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Wanted: OMI/"Universe of Sounds" Files Above Bank #300
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted: OMI/"Universe of Sounds" Files Above Bank #300  (Read 2535 times)
ditabeardmemo

« on: December 15, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

Hi everyone:

I recently got my Macintosh SE/30 back up and running after some logic board problems, and am now able to experiment more with my Emulator II+ HD. I also acquired a Macintosh Classic with an external hard drive as a backup.

When I purchased the computer and the EII, it came with a large number of OMI "Universe Of Sounds" banks pre-loaded on the computer's hard drive. But while perusing those OMI files, however, I noticed that I seem to be missing many banks above number 300 from all three volumes. I would love to acquire these at some point.

Is there anyone who can supply me with these? I would be happy to trade sounds, copy disks or even compensate someone for their efforts!

E-mu Emulator II+ HD, Emulator III 8MB, Emulator III Rack 8 MB, Emax II Turbo Rack 8MB, Emax SE HD Plus Rack, Drumulator; Ensoniq ESQm, SQ-80; Waldorf Microwave Rev. A; Oberheim Xpander; Sequential Circuits Pro One; LinnDrum; Kawai R-100; Moog Voyager RME; Roland Juno 60, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909
lubb

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:28:20 AM »

I have recently received from Rob of EmuArchive CD where are "Universe Of Sounds" banks and, as you say, banks above number 300 (roughly) from all three volumes are missing..! Strange...

On the CD mentioned there also E-mu factory banks (cca 100 banks), FMS banks (50), and Burmer banks (cca 10). They seem to be complete. If you do not have them, you could mail to Rob, or I could supply you with them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Wanted: OMI/"Universe of Sounds" Files Above Bank #300

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines