E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Need some help in parts sourcing (Molex and screws)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:17:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Need some help in parts sourcing (Molex and screws)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need some help in parts sourcing (Molex and screws)  (Read 1916 times)
wintermute

« on: January 29, 2010, 03:25:29 AM »

Hi,

I really need to fix some small issues with my EII that are not vital but annoy me.
Does anyone know where I could get the molex connectors (preferably in Germany) for the main PCBs? Mine are damaged and cause problems from time to time. Especially the connection going to the volume pot needs to be replaced. By doing so I would replace all of them to be sure to get rid of the volume distortion issue I face from time to time.

I also need some of the screws for the EII case. Mine are worn and its getting really hard now to unscrew them. I tried to replace them but I figured out that they are not metric  Cry  Any suggestions where to get them?

Hope you can help.

Need some help in parts sourcing (Molex and screws)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Need some help in parts sourcing (Molex and screws)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines