E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 5.25" Disk Sleeves

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:06:53 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emulator Parts Guide and Group Buys
| | |-+  5.25" Disk Sleeves
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 5.25" Disk Sleeves  (Read 4113 times)
bedouin

Drumulator Master

« on: April 03, 2010, 04:57:24 AM »

I'm not an Emulator user, but an SP12 user with a 1541.  I have been searching high and low for 5.25" disk sleeves.  Can anyone help?  I've tried Craigslist, Freecycle, other forums, a local computer shop, BBSs (yes, I still use those!), and hours on Google shopping.  I finally thought I found them, but when they arrived they were 3.5" Tyvek sleeves, something I didn't even know existed!

So, if anyone can help -- please do.  I will pay of course.  I need 100, but any quantity would be nice at this point.

Escobar

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »

I'm not sure if they just sell sleeves or if you are forced to buy the disks too, but try this link and/or contact them for more info:

http://www.floppydisk.com/buy.htm

//Escobar
bedouin

Drumulator Master

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »

That's where I bought the original disks.  No sleeves included Sad

I scored some vinyl sleeves off of eBay -- 120.  I should be good for a little while.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 5.25" Disk Sleeves

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines