E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - UST disk

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:06:16 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  UST disk
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: UST disk  (Read 26309 times)
rokuez
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 09:49:35 AM »

I've got a stuff called EMXP .206 wich apparently transfers emu files thru XP.

Is there an FTP where I can put it so everyone can load it ?

http://users.skynet.be/emxp/

i'll pm u my email adress for the eos4 stuff but isn't that for Emulator 4?

Main E4 http://www.emu-sampler.de/ & EOS site http://www.emusonacid.co.uk/

Macbook Pro 2.6 Ghz, 2.3 intel cpu w/ RME Fireface 800 Mackie HR824 s, PC p4 2.3 180 gig hd, 2 gb ram, Emu 1212m adat out 2 the rme, M-Audio Midisport 2x2, & . Atari ST Notator SMPTE Tracker, Yamaha kx88 , E-mu Emulator II, 2 Emu Emulator III rack, Prophet 5 Rev2, Andromeda
tiz9001

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 12:22:10 AM »

I have successfully made a UST disk with the image above, with a windows XP computer and omniflop. For my, it was necessarily to tape over the hole on the 1.44 mb floppy disk, on both sides, format the disk in the eiii and then use omniflop to write the image to disk. I had to add the extension .img on to the image in order to open it with omniflop. I was then able to copy the preset bank onto the eiii and it worked.

Man what a pain... but I'm glad I saw your post, because the tape over the notch worked!  For me, I'm using Windows XP.  I tried a couple HD disks and a couple DS/DD disks.  The HD (1.44) disk with the tape over it, formatted in the Emu, and then written using EIII format in OmniFlop did the trick.  There's an option in OmniFlop to automatically read the format.  I was able to use this after formatting in the EIII, and OmniFlop wrote it fine.
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »

So, are you ready to recalibrate your machine ?
rectape

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »

Hey guys,

I saw the fantastic os image that are working with emxp to finally create cf cards with OS without the need of a floppy drive.

It seems my floppy not working properly because I can?t copy the os from my cf to the floppy. It keep asking for format disk and I tried with HD floppy and 2DD... Huh

Is it possible to get the ust drive image working with emxp to put it on a cf card?

Thanks!
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »

I have uploaded an .EB3 version of the EIII_UST disk here: http://www.emxp.net/EIII_UST.zip

EMXP can copy .EB3 files to EIII hard disks or EIII hard disk images. I hope this helps...
Stephencl

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 01:00:52 PM »

Folks,

I have a question....

So, my hard drive is on its very last legs, but it is still working (sometimes), I still have the UST bank.

I have read that when you copy software to the floppy, it copies all your calibration settings, so I have formated a disk, and then copied the software to it, however I have also read that when formatimg another drive from that floppy, it will NOT load those settings...so I am a bit confused.

I have backed up the UST bank to another external drive, and I have even copied the bank to floppy..

So my question is, once I put a new hard disk, or in this case CF reader in its place, how do I make sure my calibration settings are transferred?..

Thanks,

Stephen
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - UST disk

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines