E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for replacement Slider Knobs ? Here they are.....

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:21:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emulator Parts Guide and Group Buys
| | |-+  Looking for replacement Slider Knobs ? Here they are.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for replacement Slider Knobs ? Here they are.....  (Read 10646 times)
djscratchd

« on: April 29, 2010, 02:43:31 AM »

Looking for replacement Slider Knobs for your SP-12, SP1200, Drumulator, Emulator I or II or III?

They are available from Farnell at www.farnell.com
part number 766756.

The sleeper must awaken......
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:15:43 PM »

Thanks !
WATZ

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »

I am looking for a replacement "The Round slider knob for Emax and EIII samplers" like here for $5:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.eprelectronics.com/store/E-mu-Keyboards-PARTS/E-mu-Emax/Knob-slider-for-EIII-and-Emax-p93.html

..."Shipping cost outside of the U.S. are flat-rated to make it simple to administer.  For orders up to $199.99 the cost is a flat $38.95." Shocked
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have an idea where I can buy a similar or the same knob in Europe?
The shipping costs from www.eprelectronics.com to Europe are in this case too high for me.

WATZ
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:58:33 PM by WATZ » Logged
dlmorley

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 10:01:08 AM »

Yes, same here. Would like 2 knobs but that postage makes it to pricey.

I am looking for a replacement "The Round slider knob for Emax and EIII samplers" like here for $5:

http://www.eprelectronics.com/store/E-mu-Keyboards-PARTS/E-mu-Emax/Knob-slider-for-EIII-and-Emax-p93.html

..."Shipping cost outside of the U.S. are flat-rated to make it simple to administer.  For orders up to $199.99 the cost is a flat $38.95." Shocked

Does anyone have an idea where I can buy a similar or the same knob in Europe?
The shipping costs from www.eprelectronics.com to Europe are in this case too high for me.

WATZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for replacement Slider Knobs ? Here they are.....

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines