E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New EmaxSE+ at home!!! pics

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:00:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax General Discussion
| | |-+  New EmaxSE+ at home!!! pics
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New EmaxSE+ at home!!! pics  (Read 3426 times)
Jvpiter8

« on: June 27, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »

I finally bought an EmaxSE+ in pretty good conditions. I'm still learning the interface which seems so familiar to me ( been using Vienna SF2 for 5 years). I've already sampled some depeche sounds. The sound is powerful, gritty, warm. I've recognized so many sounds from the original library. Well, I'm really amazed at was this thing can do.
Here are some pictures:

- No more floppy seconds - Emax HD
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:32 AM »

Yay! That's the first thing I did too, go through the 150+ disks to find the DM sounds. Found a few, also a lot of PSB type sounds that must have been a throwback from the E2.

Spent hours taking mine apart, cleaning all the springs, keys, checking the boards, mine had a dodgy connection somewhere as the HD didn't work, sound output was low, but now It's all fine. Bought a new backlight too- apart from small cracks in a couple of keys it's pretty much mint. Enjoy your new synth!
PX-7
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:42:23 PM »

The Emax 1 is a very underrated synthesizer.  Not as sexy as the EII and EIII but sure
gets the job done. 
alphabyte

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 03:34:42 PM »

Congratulations  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New EmaxSE+ at home!!! pics

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines