E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator ii wanted, must be in UK

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:01:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Emulator ii wanted, must be in UK
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Emulator ii wanted, must be in UK  (Read 11626 times)
Bigmojo

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:22 PM »

Cheesy. I wish.... No, I started a computer business when I was 18. I had NO social life and just worked flogging PC's to insurance salesmen and writing databases for insurance offices to record sales data and produce daily reports.

I've got sod all now though!
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 04:58:59 AM »

Do not lump me in with the VST generation! I'm 29 not 18!
I grew up on DM, Erasure, Jarre, had my first keyboard at the age of 7, a monophonic 70's Bontempi effort with one preset, then when I was 10 I got a Yamaha keytar (which annoyingly is now worth £200, flogged it at a car boot...)

The only time I ever use VST's is when I don't have the keyboard I want, I only tend to use the two Korg Legacy ones, although i have loads, I don't use them. Sorry but IMO you can't touch the real thing, can't beat the feeling of having an original synth under your fingers, tangible knobs and sliders, and all these idiot emo's with their minikorgs and..and...I'm ranting again. I was into JMJ at the age of 7, 'nuff said. Taught myself bass and guitar at age 14 as well, used to be in a band. Producers course starts next month...hectic days!

The EII is my dream. At the age of 9 I discovered Alan Wilder, and that was it for me. He's amazing, the sampler is amazing, the sound is like no other, although sadly I have managed to substitute the M1 for a close second when needed, and of course there's always the Emax. I can tell when I listen to pretty much any 80's song which synths were used, and every time I hear an EII I get goosebumps. Amazing. Shame most women would rather prat about and wear Playboy and listen to R'n'B then get into something that's really worth doing. I live for technology and synths, and I'll never change.
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 05:24:42 AM »

The EII is the best. All in all so simple...
You'll go nuts when you get yours. But remember -  it's GOt to be Rev.1, RS422 - for THE libraries. Incredible stuff. The sound........... hmmm yumm. Even Emax remains pale..
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 06:33:22 AM »

Yep, noted cheers...now someone bloody sell me one!  Cry
Bigmojo

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »

My god, 29... Don't look it...  Well, were in the same boat musically...  Alan is the daddy.

Hope you get one soon.
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 05:08:38 PM »

Cheers. Yeah, meeting him was the best moment of my life  Tongue
Bigmojo

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »

I've been nosing around for keyboards and I've been approached about an emulator II. As much as I'd like one I think it's unlikely unless it's a steal. So once I've found out about it I'll send you the details.

Keith
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 12:29:40 AM »

Thanks. I keep getting emails about them, but they either don't get back to me or they're obvious scams. Twice now the deal's practically been sealed and they've backed out on me...what is it with people?!
Bigmojo

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 03:44:15 AM »

Yeah, I responded but he's not got back... Obviously waiting to hear I'm going to give him 000's for it.  Which I'm not.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator ii wanted, must be in UK

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines