E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII Lib and OS needed in uk.. I have blank disks if that helps

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:38:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  EII Lib and OS needed in uk.. I have blank disks if that helps
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EII Lib and OS needed in uk.. I have blank disks if that helps  (Read 2280 times)
grayedout

« on: September 03, 2010, 12:58:47 AM »

Hello Everyone. I just got my E11+ out of the attic and it still works!!!! I have found all my old SP12 disk but only 2 E11. Arrrrr I guess they got lost in a move.. anyway I would love to start using the EII I have sofeware 2.2 I think .. Its hard to remeber but as I was playing around the first problem I can across was I couldn't edit all voices at once i.e I tried to put a filter over the whole keyboard but i keeped getting asked to select  voice I think this was fixed/changed with an update maybe v3  but I can not remeber.. anyway really happy to find a user forum for this great bit of kit!!!

if anyone can help with Lib or a system update happy to pay and have some blanks here as well...

Cheers

Andy
JMP

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

Overlooked this..... I'm also in UK, if you still need a disk let me know.  Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII Lib and OS needed in uk.. I have blank disks if that helps

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines