E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Power connection for internal HD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:04:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Power connection for internal HD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Power connection for internal HD  (Read 2135 times)
alphabyte

« on: September 19, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »

I have just performed a SCSI upgrade for one of my Emax Rack units. This unit has the "Rev 2" board inside. There is no factory power connector for an internal hard drive.

I have inspected the cable arrangement in my Emax II and there is a direct connection to the power supply that is channeled along the keyboard assembly. The Emax I am working with is a rack unit. There is no separate header specifically for a hard drive. There is a one-to-one harness that runs from the power supply to the mother board.

Does anyone have photos showing the factory cabling for an Emax HD rack? I have some ideas about how to make the harness I need but, I would appreciate your input before I proceed.

Thanks,

-trevor
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Power connection for internal HD

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines