E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Hi Fellow Emulators!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:51:15 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Hi Fellow Emulators!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi Fellow Emulators!!!  (Read 2677 times)
JayH

« on: December 15, 2010, 08:34:10 AM »

Hi,
   I have been a devotee of Emu products since the 80's when I was able to buy and use an Emulator 2.  Later i bought and loved an Emulator 3.  Ihave had these two keyboards along with boxes of soundcards sitting in my house not wanting to let them go but not using them in the manner that I work in music production these days which is in the box computer recording.

I would like to get these units into working order...the E3 starts up and works well as a midi conroller but needs  other repair.  The E2 I haven't tried but I know it is not in working order.  I imagine it will be quite expensive to get these innto working order but I suapect that the E3 which is inn very good cosmetic shape  I need t look more closely
can be awakened to great cosmetic and function.  Is any one out theser interested in these units as well as an Emu volume pedal and sustain pedal for the E32.  I have boxes of sounds for the E3 as I was a habitual sampler.  I think these probably still work although I will not be able to test them until later.

I am glad to see such interest in the instruments that have meant so much to me in the past.  If anyone can direct me to a repair company I would be most appreciative.  Thanks very much
   Regards,
           Jay Hirsh
vegas

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 08:49:13 AM »

whereabouts are you located?
JayH

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 10:25:03 AM »

Hi,
   I live north of New York City 60 miles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Hi Fellow Emulators!!!

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines