E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emu X3 Software Sampler.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:32:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  Emu X3 Software Sampler.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emu X3 Software Sampler.  (Read 6219 times)
K D F

« on: August 08, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

Hi,I Am Well Aware That This Forum Is For Stuff About The Emu 111  But I Wonder If Anyone Has Any Info Regarding The Emu X3 Software Sampler. I Have Paid A Deposit With Digital Village In The UK. It Should Have Hit The Streets 4 Months Ago, Its Done All The Trade Shows Around The World ,Yet No Response From Emu After Emailing Them Even After A Week. Is It Selling In The U S A  Yet? I Think One Of Two Things..... Software Problems With X3 Or Emu/Creative Are In Financial Trouble  . I Hope Not ,Can Anyone Put Me In The Picture. Whatever Emu Product You Use Luvvv Those Filters.

K D F.
supaflycool74

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »

Hey!!! The EMU X3 software is about two to three weeks away from being released. They are getting the copy protection together. The guy who is coding the protection went on vacation for about two weeks but now he's back.
The person to speak with at Emu is Bruce, he's over tech support for Emu.
K D F

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »

EMU....... what the hell is going on,  where is the Emu X3  Software sampler .  The copy protection guy must have took a year long world cruise
Supaflycool74  fill me in if you can ...on this side of the pond
esmilez

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:58:30 AM »

i also wrote to emu to hear what happend to the x3 sampler and they say that they gonna released soon..
the next namm s gonna tell us the truth!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emu X3 Software Sampler.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines