E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII HD upgrade kit for sale?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:05:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  EII HD upgrade kit for sale?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EII HD upgrade kit for sale?  (Read 2639 times)
brian_ronn

« on: March 26, 2021, 01:25:52 AM »

Hi Emu users

I'm searching for the EII HD upgrade kit (the two ic's and the small scsi daughter board). If you have one or two for sale then send me a PM.

If any of you have extracted the binaries for the two IC's that would be nice too :-)

Best regards Brian
ACEOFBASS

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 01:50:00 AM »

Hi Emu users

I'm searching for the EII HD upgrade kit (the two ic's and the small scsi daughter board). If you have one or two for sale then send me a PM.

If any of you have extracted the binaries for the two IC's that would be nice too :-)

Best regards Brian

I can provide you with the IC's that you need.  But you are going to have one hell of a hard time finding the Adaptec SCSI board that is required for this upgrade.

I really wish that somebody would make a replica / remake of that adaptec board!!!
brian_ronn

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 05:39:05 AM »

Hi Emu users

Best regards Brian

I can provide you with the IC's that you need.  But you are going to have one hell of a hard time finding the Adaptec SCSI board that is required for this upgrade.

I really wish that somebody would make a replica / remake of that adaptec board!!!

Hi Aceofbass

I was so lucky to be able to buy the Acaptec scsi board from Ebay a couple of years ago.

Beside the IC's I still need the mini board that should sit on the mainboard connected to the Adaptec controller in order to complete the HD upgrade.

Do you have the Ic's as binaries or as IC chips?

Best regards Brian
brian_ronn

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 05:43:04 AM »

Aceofbass I've sent you a PM.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII HD upgrade kit for sale?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines