E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR II, Plus extended with Complete Universe of Sounds volume I , II , III

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:26:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMULATOR II, Plus extended with Complete Universe of Sounds volume I , II , III
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMULATOR II, Plus extended with Complete Universe of Sounds volume I , II , III  (Read 2156 times)
eltotorre

« on: July 17, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »

I'm selling my EMULATOR II, Plus extended with Complete Universe of Sounds volume I , II , III , convert in SD For Emulator II  form,
on Macintosh PowerBook 190S installed.

Sound Designer For Emulator II

Sérial port Cable.

It is in mint condition.

€1800, no trades. Will ship within Europe and will consider shipping overseas but would have to declare the full value for customs.

I'm in the PARIS Bay Area. If you're local and want to come check it out you are welcome to.

Cash in person preferred but Paypal fine too.
PX-7
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:07:25 PM »

You'll never get that for an EII.   The market is not bearing that kind of scratch right now for them no matter what the rarity is in your part of the world.  Show me one auction, classified ad, etc where anyone has received over $2000 USD for Emulator II in the last year.  Just one..   Good luck in your sale.
ProudEmaxOwner

EII/Emax owner <3

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »

I agree, you'll be lucky to get more than a grand for that (£1000), the most recent that went on Ebay (granted, it did have a fault) went for £400.

You're looking at around the £700/£800 mark tops, that's Ebay price and restoration places.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR II, Plus extended with Complete Universe of Sounds volume I , II , III

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines